Random Facts (1/19) - Nobody knew what a water chestnut was until we wrapped it in bacon.
Child's Play 2007

Nov 28, 2007

Tuesday Top Five on Wednesday: Jellyvision Edition


boobies

Welcome to the Tuesday Top Five on Wednesday! Each week, I will present at least one top five list on Wednesday for you to mull over, agree with, disagree with, or ignore completely! It is the Tuesday Top Five because alliteration is always fun. But I present it to you on Wednesday because Wednesday should not be shunned just because its the longest word of all of the days.

Top Five Jelly Belly Flavors No One Knows About
Note: These are actual flavors. Feel free to look them up.
5. Ear Wax
4. Booger
3. Baby Wipes
2. Pencil Shavings
1. Vomit

Honorable Mention: Bacon, Dirt, Soap, Lemon

Top Five TV Dramas Currently On TV
5. Dirty Sexy Money
4. Heroes
3. Life
2. Pushing Daisies
1. Chuck

Honorable Mention: House

Top Five TV Comedies Currently On TV
5. Scrubs
4. South Park
3. 30 Rock
2. How I Met Your Mother
1. The Office

Honorable Mention: The Big Bang Theory, The Sarah Silverman Program


3 comments:

Winnie said...

Wow, I thought Grey's Anatomy would break into top five TV dramas.

Gerry said...

I miss you don't know jack now...

Chad said...

1) I have only seen one episode of Grey's Anatomy in my life, and although I hear it is funderful, it did absolutely nothing for me.

2) The eps are still fantastic on www.youdontknowjack.com