Random Facts (1/19) - Nobody knew what a water chestnut was until we wrapped it in bacon.
Child's Play 2007

Nov 22, 2007

Happy Gobble Day!!


outta ur league! next!

Happy Gobble day everyone!!!!!!! If you're like me and don't eat turkey or fowl on turkey day, eat plenty of food!!! Whatever you decide to eat (Vietnamese food here or possibly turkey if I go to my friend's), just make sure you enjoy it, even if it is fast food. Don't worry, I've been there. One time I had In-N-Out on Thanksgiving and another year I had McDonald's on Christmas.

How tasty is that? Fast food on a day everyone has crazy grubbing. Why did we have fast food? I think pure laziness. As an Asian (Asian American? naah I'm from California, too lazy for that. Asian it is), my family at least has never really celebrated this 'Western' holiday. I say Western because Canadians have Thanksgiving, too. We tried it once, it was cool, except we don't eat much and dooood!! Western food is filling!! It's almost like Soul Food. I think we don't like the endless days of leftover food. And plus, when I was younger, I didn't want my mom to spend all day in the kitchen just to make us food; especially when most of her Asian dishes would only take a couple of hours (prep+cook).

WARNING: Below contains Non-PC words. It is not used in a derogatory way, it's just how it's used in most languages anyways. If you are faint of heart, then do not read any further. I've warned you. If you get offended, it is by your own doing and don't blame me. Also, if you get offended, GET OVER IT. Jk, it's not so bad, I think.

Thank you to the Natives for inviting the white people to eat your food and live on your land peacefully. Without your kind gesture, I wouldn't know the thrill of occasional gambling. (Readers, please gamble wisely.)

Thank you to the white for mistaking their kindness as 'weakness' and creating America. Without you arrogant son of a guns, I wouldn't be here.

Thank you to the blacks for the decades of slavery. Without you, America would have been only the East Coast and I would've been Asian-Mexican.

Thank you to the Mexicans for your years of hard work and cheap labor. Without you, I wouldn't be enjoying my delicious sushi, pho, noodles, tacos and many more every day.

Thank you to my fellow Asians (regardless of which country) and your intelligence. Without you, stem cell research would be 50 years behind and I would be stuck with American-sized products--large and bulky, just like how we like our food servings.

Thank you to the Middle Easterners (defined as any country between Europe and India). Without you, we wouldn't have our pricey crude oil and television shows or movies. Your intelligence is underestimated--you know we would surrender our money to you no matter what the cost.

And thank you to the Wasabisoft readers, without you, I'd be blogging to no one.

Have a safe, fun, and filling Thanksgiving!!!!!!

I salute you all.


0 comments: