Random Facts (1/19) - Nobody knew what a water chestnut was until we wrapped it in bacon.
Child's Play 2007

Nov 13, 2007

Bringing Down The System


Sean


I am now purposely NOT following Gerry's directions on how to use this blog template thingy. Being (still! fucking STILL!) only an E-4 in das Army, we prefer to determine the usage of a particular object by simply pushing buttons until something happens or smoke starts billowing out, whichever comes first.

Apparently, I'm supposed to type the rest of my post here. At this point, I've really got nothing. However, I WOULD like to take this opportunity to present alternate titles under which I may reign on this site, these being Deviant Political Theorist and Freelance Bullshit Artist. Thus do I contribute.

Omnium Bonum Est




1 comments:

Chad said...

Isn't freelance bullshit a little redundant?