Random Facts (1/19) - Nobody knew what a water chestnut was until we wrapped it in bacon.
Child's Play 2007

Nov 15, 2007

Blog Dedication: Phil


outta ur league! next!


Phil, your picture utterly scares me. Worse than Bloody Mary and Freddy Kreuger combined. It scared me when Gerry was editing it and showing us 'drafts.' Each and every time I saw a new link, it scared me. To the point that I didn't want to click on the draft links for the fear that it would scare me some more.

Children beware, do not, I repeat, do NOT look at his picture for too long. He will come EAT YOU!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Winnie said...

I know!! I was telling Kura how disturbing some of our pictures were, lol.

Phil said...

Is it my fault I was born with a face only a woman with a fetish for serial killers (or a mother) could love? Honestly, I'm a teddy bear. a slightly frightening teddy bear, but a teddy bear nonetheless.

akami said...

my goodness.. i almost died.