Random Facts (1/19) - Nobody knew what a water chestnut was until we wrapped it in bacon.
Child's Play 2007

Nov 12, 2007

Who is this Chad you speak of?


Chad


Hi.

My name is Chad.

I type in fragmented paragraphs.

Fragmented sentences.

My contribution to Wasabisoft will be mainly on the creative/writing end. I am an ideas man. I am an artist. I am the walrus. Most of my posts here will probably fall somewhere between "neat idea" and "randomness that confuses the masses". At times, especially if we are discussing a project or schemes, I will get somewhat serious. Otherwise, you will probably find most of the random musings located on this blog directly from me.

That is not to say I am not completely serious about Wasabisoft and it's goal for ultimate world domination. If there were a title to what I do, it would be something along the lines of "Court Jester", but since most corporations don't have one of those (except for Microsoft.... poor Jim Harden, he was a Harvard grad who thought Microsoft would help propel his career to the moon. Let this be a lesson to everyone who wants to work at Microsoft, never EVER draw a cartoon with Bill Gates in a precarious position with a chicken holding an apple and post it on the break room refrigerator. Sure, $250,000 a year isn't bad. But when you are Billie's personal Jester, doing his Jest, it's nothing short of suicide inducing.) I will have to be content with "Writer" (no WGA bid yet, but hopefully soon).

I will try to keep my posts game and/or Wasabisoft related, but that will probably only go as far as this post. Oh yeah, I'm also honest about when I lie (take *that* paradoxes!).

I'm sure there are other things you need to know. But I wanted to have a base "introductory" post on this blog. That way, I get that obligation out of the way.

And now I run wild.

HA HA SUCKERS!



4 comments:

helen said...

$250,000 a year to be a jester even if it is for Bill Gates..hmmm, why not?

He makes 4x (or MORE) as much as you do AND he gets to make corny jokes like you.. I think we can agree PWNAGE there buddy :D

Chad said...

Well he DID go to Harvard, aka the world's most sophisticated clown college.

helen said...

:D you go to ivy league schools to MAKE $$, but they've never said doing what.....

:D

Phil said...

Chad, I have to say. Your picture makes you look like a Myrddraal. Are you really a servant of the Dark One?