Random Facts (1/19) - Nobody knew what a water chestnut was until we wrapped it in bacon.
Child's Play 2007

Nov 17, 2007

Thar be somethin a'brewin' (NOT COFFEE)

Gerry

We have a little something we're working on in the background to hopefully make your experience here a little more enjoyable. I can't say anything just yet, aside from what I just said. But be ready! And be scared! But not too scared. And if you do get too scared, don't worry, we'll hold you tight and caress you until you are calm and sleeping. And by we, I mean Sean. That's his department.

4 comments:

Phil said...

Well Sean? Where's my damn caresses man? Seriously. My trepidation is keeping me up at night, and you've got the Magic Fingers™

helen said...

Lies!!! Sean has been M.I.A.

akami said...

o.o

Sean said...

Look, I've been too busy caressing people to post for awhiles, ok?

Get off me.

Unless I'm actively caressing you at the moment.