Random Facts (1/19) - Nobody knew what a water chestnut was until we wrapped it in bacon.
Child's Play 2007

Nov 12, 2007

wat the HELEN!?


outta ur league! next!


hello.

What the heck do I say in this thing? Oh, I know.

I am the supreme ruler of Wasabisoft. In such a short time, I bumped Gerry to Co-Founder. Eventually, I shall take over Founder and bump Gerry off entirely. Take that Co-Founder!! "b!tch, move outta the way, move outta the way" o/~

As you can read from the post below, I get to have everything my way; of course, this is the way of the supreme ruler. We can't have it any other way, could we?

I am the master, the drummer or whatever you want to call me (god!!) that will create Wasabisoft's world domination! If you're a broken wheel, I'd either fix you up, or put you out of your misery. We will have it no other way. You can't stop us!! You will be ridden before we stop!

Other than that, I'm nice. :)

And no, I won't make this longer than Chad's--he's just very long-winded. Don't mind his blogs, I never read them until later anyways....a lot later. I mean, who has time for that??

2 comments:

Chad said...

BOO! Low blow!

helen said...

you're offended because you know it's true!!! ouch.

haha