Random Facts (1/19) - Nobody knew what a water chestnut was until we wrapped it in bacon.
Child's Play 2007

Nov 12, 2007

Welcome to your doom Wasabisoft!


Gerry

As the original founder of Wasabisoft, I would like to welcome everyone to this blog. Here you will meet a random assortment of great people with great talent (or great ability to talk about random things, but I suppose that is a talent too).

I am Gerry. I have had the idea for Wasabisoft for a very long time. Originally, it was just a game company I came up with for an old game I was creating. While the spirit of the game side of Wasabisoft lives on, thanks to the others you will meet here, it has blossomed into something much much more than I could have ever imagined. And while my role as founder has quickly moved to co-founder, I would have it no other way, for without these people, Wasabisoft would just be a memory of a time a kid in high school was playing around with RPGmaker95.

I will allow everyone to introduce themselves as I could not do them the justice they deserve. Whether it be art, a story, photos, or just the nonsensical rant, we hope you will find something here to entertain you during your visit.

Again, welcome and enjoy!


1 comments:

helen said...

that's right. move over, i stole your spot.

hAhahaha :D