Random Facts (1/19) - Nobody knew what a water chestnut was until we wrapped it in bacon.
Child's Play 2007

Nov 14, 2007

I'm a Horrible Contributor


Gerry


Yes, I know, I'm a horrible horrible contributor. But not without good reason. If not for me, none of these fools would've been able to make their post. Part of being a good leader is making sure things are working in the background. I would also like to take this time to thank Helen for figuring out the read more button. God it would've been awful to see more billion line Chad posts without it. No disrespect to Chad of course.

But I've also been working on getting everyone's images ready and setting up a format for everyone's posts, correcting a certain few people's broken posts, and just general upkeep associated with starting a new blog. I assure you I have not been playing Super Mario Galaxy with the free time I don't have. Surely I have not already completed that excellent game and am already on my way to one hundred and twenty stars.

Ok, I'm done with the excessive linking... for now. I would like to take this time to touch on a subject that I hate to bring up, but I must.

>edit<

I'm an idiot and the content that was here has been removed due to some violation that I stupidly was not aware of. Thanks Helen. Thanks for preventing me from getting banned.

Well, I have some work I need to get done. I am most assuredly not loading up Mario Galaxy to finish the last of the stars.


2 comments:

Phil said...

Gerry, you are a fine and upstanding citizen, with your constant and unswerving devotion to the blog.

helen said...

Your welcome. In the words of Ashton Kutcher, "I'M AWESOME!"

Although he's a little annoying at times and says the dumbest things...