Random Facts (1/19) - Nobody knew what a water chestnut was until we wrapped it in bacon.
Child's Play 2007

Nov 14, 2007

GREE-TANGS HUU-MANS


yeah




So yeah. A blog of some sorts? I construe I could construct a cacophony of concepts concocted by my cranial cavity here. Alliteration also, as I adore it. Essentially, I am the evil one. Every problem I encounter, my first thought is whether or not I can apply force to solve it.

Door stuck? Smash it. Sleeve caught on something? Rip it. You would not believe how short the lifespan of a pair of my pants is. This doesn't mean I'm stupid; It's just that I lack patience. If required, I can use tactics, strategy, guile, or any other Street Fighter character. Yes, that was a horrible Street Fighter pun. I don't apologize. You can blame my father for that kind of thing.
That's not to say I'm all bad. I hold rules in very high esteem. They keep us restrained. In check. They provide a structure and a set of guidelines for us to base our behavior around. I don't refrain from committing crimes because my sense of morality tells me not to. I refrain from committing crimes because it is against the law, and there are definite consequences for such actions.
Around here, you'll often see me posting about things that have pissed me off. Or not. To be honest, as this is the first blog-type-thing I've been involved in, I'm not sure how I will react. Perhaps I shall wax poetic about the virtues of having a fresh herb garden, with a weekly update on my latest aquisitions? Perhaps I shall bang out a manifesto on how ineffective an overly lenient criminal justice system is? Only time will tell.

-- P





1 comments:

Chad said...

What about telling us a fairytale? Is that something you may do on this blog?